|Overnight Continuing Education
Insurance School since 1974
Self study insurance CE courses since 1974 by C.E. Credits, Inc.
Approved by 47 individual state Departments of Insurance
Top agents' choice|
Over 4 million
| Free Info
| Why RELSTONE®
| Contact Us
- “Great course” Shonda D, Lapine, OR – May 21, 2019
- “Wonderful system! Would definitely encourage others to use it. TY” Bonnie Marceaux, Mobile, AL – May 17, 2019
- “Quick and easy. Gets to the nitty gritty so you can get your hours done. ” Paul F, San Antonio, TX – May 14, 2019
- “The Relstone course provides great information and very helpful tools to study for these exams. ” John D, Pineville, LA – Apr 30, 2019
- “Easy to purchase and register. Materials were easy to navigate and questions were appropriate.” Paul R, Pittsburgh, PA – Apr 26, 2019
- “Easy to follow study guide ” Guadalupe Cota, Tucson, AZ – Apr 23, 2019
- “Excellent” Chen Hua Chou, Milpitas, CA – Apr 9, 2019
- “The online course is easy to manuver around.” Clementine J, Baton Rouge, LA – Apr 8, 2019
- “The Relstone course was very useful and the practice exams helped immensely to build my knowledge of the material. Even though, the actual exam was very difficult, spending approximately 20+ hours on the reading material proved very beneficial prior” John Nail, Scottsdale, AZ – Apr 5, 2019
- “Great customer service and site was user friendly!” Princess V, Destrehan, LA – Mar 28, 2019
- “Great” Tasmin W, Baton Rouge, LA – Mar 27, 2019
- “Saved time and easy to navigate.” Shawndrika R, New Orleans, LA – Mar 26, 2019
- “I am very happy with this service. I have called and asked questions and I am immediately given the answers. When I have called, the call is answered too!
I have used this service 3 times....its the best. I recommend it.” Sandra L Boothe, Phoenix, AZ – Mar 24, 2019
- “Very effective” Ralph Schlosser, Belleair Bluffs, FL – Mar 21, 2019
- “Great exam format and support materials” Devon Y, Manchester, MO – Mar 15, 2019
- “I thoroughly enjoyed this course and will return for future CE requirements.” Patricia Hoard, Trinity, FL – Mar 13, 2019
- “Great way to take the course. Clear and concise materials. ” Charles S, Radnor, PA – Mar 13, 2019
- “Easy to understand, love true and false along with continuing questions as you read. Thanks!” Anita Vlk, Alexandria, LA – Mar 4, 2019
- “I Love your services the information was so easy to access and complete with no hassle!” Jennifer A L, Addis, LA – Feb 26, 2019
- “Course was comprehensive” Festus Botchey, Buford, GA – Feb 26, 2019
- “The materials and exam was all sensible and clearly written, despite the fact that the material was dry and complicated, and therefore quite vulnerable to being given in a confusing or unclear way.” Robert M. Ryerson, Freehold, NJ – Feb 25, 2019
- “Comprehensive materials and user-friendly.” James M, Fort Pierce, FL – Feb 25, 2019
- “The course was easy to follow and the quizzes really helped.” Arnitrice J, Kennesaw, GA – Feb 21, 2019
- “I love how the information is written. ” Tyra Sterling, Baton Rouge, LA – Feb 20, 2019
- “I appreciate the staff. They help to guide me in the courses that I need to fulfill my State requirements. They are quick to send the test material to me...and quick to send the results to the State.” Norrin Kwock Wai Lau, Honolulu, HI – Feb 19, 2019
- “I like the self study material and the course was understandable and good info to retain” Frankie Burrell, Baker, LA – Feb 19, 2019
- “Excellent reading materials and relevant Case Studies which put the principles of our business in realistic perspective.” Kurt S W, Sunrise, FL – Feb 15, 2019
- “Great course. Highly recommend.” Glen D. R, Arley, AL – Feb 14, 2019
- “It was very helpful to be able to obtain a substantial number of CE credits with a thorough review of an important area. ” Stephen Adell, Houston, TX – Feb 13, 2019
- “Lydia is fantastic, will continue to do business with your company. ” James John Rogers, Coconut Creek, FL – Feb 1, 2019
- “The courses are very affordable and provide thorough understanding of content. I highly recommend this course!” Lyndon G, Conyers, GA – Jan 31, 2019
- “Excellent service...the best! Highly recommend!” Lyndon G, Conyers, GA – Jan 31, 2019
- “EXCELLENT COURSE” Maja S, Cumming, GA – Jan 27, 2019
- “Relstone course was easy to understand and there were no technical glitches like I had with another company.” Latoya Cotton, Windermere, FL – Jan 18, 2019
- “Very efficient and professional service” Margaret J. G, Fort Lauderdale, FL – Dec 30, 2018
- “The layout of the study material allowed me to develop some muscle memory with repetition.” James J, Mcdonough, GA – Dec 20, 2018
- “The information included in the study guide is comprehensive and informative!” Dustin W T, Midwest City, OK – Dec 20, 2018
- “Very comprehensive” Walter A P, Peyton, CO – Dec 18, 2018
- “Good information.” Sally S. Early, Baton Rouge, LA – Dec 16, 2018
- “Great customer service!
I needed to contact customer service. They were very understanding and very efficient is helping to solve my problem.Also they recognized my company and remembered my fellow agents and let me know that they appreciate us. ” Debra D R, Baton Rouge, LA – Dec 12, 2018
- “I have used Relstone Overnight Continuing Education for 10 years. I'm happy with the education value they provide along with the ease of use. I highly recommend” David Miles, Springfield, TN – Dec 11, 2018
- “I actually enjoyed this course!” Corinne W, Phoenix, AZ – Nov 12, 2018
- “I enjoyed reading the material and found it both interesting and applicable to work and every day life.” Gary L Wingo, Alpharetta, GA – Nov 5, 2018
- “Relstone makes the requirement of continuing education more convenient to the busy agent. I highly recommend Relstone to my fellow agent community.
” Wensi G, Bronx, NY – Oct 30, 2018
- “Recommended by a friend, great choice!” Ashley Ford, Cypress, TX – Oct 29, 2018
- “Comprehensive course materials prepares you well for exam.” Byron Glover, Brentwood, TN – Oct 29, 2018
- “Straight forward questions, it doesnt become an exam of memorization.” Harold S, Cave Creek, AZ – Aug 25, 2018
- “Relstone course refresh added my knowledge on Insurance code, ethics and law.” Villaflor F. D, Honolulu, HI – Aug 22, 2018
- “Relstone course was computer friendly and very helpful.” Robert Louis Higginbotham, Baton Rouge, LA – Aug 21, 2018
- “Thank you for a good educational experience.” Michael S, Statesboro, GA – Aug 20, 2018
- “Very helpful CPF ethics review course. I was able to complete my CE requirement in a very timely manner. Thank you.
Note: Please note that my state of residence is NY not CA as erroneously indicated above. ” Deborah J. E, Irvington, CA – Aug 16, 2018
- “Very comprehensive and easy to follow. Will definitely be using Relstone Overnight CE for my future needs.” Godfrey E John, Valley Stream, NY – Aug 11, 2018
- “Study materials are excellent” Stephen Donella, Holmes Beach, FL – Aug 10, 2018
- “The material is clear and comprehensive and the exams are reflective of the coursework. Overnight CE is the way to go!” Godfrey E John, Valley Stream, NY – Aug 6, 2018
- “good course very comprehensive hard course ” Keith A Karwacki, Manchester, NH – Aug 6, 2018
- “The material was helpful and the practice was worth while” David L, Bethlehem, PA – Aug 6, 2018
- “Love it!” Kay M, Wailuku, HI – Aug 3, 2018
- “Well done!” Jeffrey H, Katy, TX – Jul 31, 2018
- “I highly recommend this course.” Angela D, Atlanta, GA – Jul 31, 2018
- “I enjoyed the course studies and the structured text assignments.
The knowledge gained from the course was very in depth and helped clarify basic legal terminology. I truly learned a lot from the studies.
It helped me to be more knowledgeable with” Ander S. Graham, Jefferson, TX – Jul 26, 2018
Talk directly to experienced insurance CE experts 7 am - 10 pm PST, M-F
Order Online or Call Toll Free! (800) 729-0207
Llame Gratis! Hablamos Espanol Appel Gratuit! Nous Parlons Francais
– Virginia –
Insurance School of Virginia, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #124167
If you have a CFP® Certificate, Click Here for CFP® Renewal Info.
Save Your Virginia Insurance License!
- Finish 16 Hours of Continuing Education with only ONE easy self-study course!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your Virginia insurance CE courses below, for Online or Priority Mail Delivery
Fast Online or Priority Mail Delivery! - Finish Quickly and Easily!
State of Virginia Department of Insurance Requirements
“COMPLIANCE WITH CE” means completing the proper required courses (if you are a resident) on or before November 30, 2016, or filing the appropriate exemption or waiver request with all required documents, and paying the $20 Continuance fee. The $20 Continuance fee must be paid by both resident and nonresident agents and the fees must be received by Pearson VUE by November 30, 2016.
- 16 hours are required for producers who hold only one type of license every 2 years (biennium), Including 3 hours in Ethics (which may include Virginia laws and regulations)
- 24 hours are required for producers who hold two types of licenses every 2 years, Including 3 hours Ethics &/or Laws/Regulations. At least 8 hours must come from each line of insurance they hold.
- Resident and non-resident agents or consultants who hold one or more of the following lines or qualifications must meet the Virginia CE requirements:
Health / Life & Annuities / Life & Health Consultant / Property & Casualty / Property & Casualty Consultant / Personal Lines / Title
Under the following conditions individuals holding more than one qualification still only need to complete a TOTAL of 16 hours of approved CE courses each biennium:
- Individuals holding an agent license for both the Life & Annuities and Health
- Individuals holding an agent license for the Life & Annuities and/or Health
- Individuals holding an agent license for the Property & Casualty
- Rosters are submitted via the Internet Using Vertafore Website Portal (as long as we the school, has received the Student & Proctor Certification by mail, Email or, Facsimile transmission within seven days of course completion)
- Self-Study Tests must be monitored. The test witness/proctor cannot be a co-worker, relative, friend, or an acquaintance, the proctor must be a disinterested party over the age of 18 years and unrelated to the student.
- Courses are repeatable every biennium, the next one ending on 11/30/2016
- Licensees can carry over unlimited excess credits to the next biennium. Carryover credit is only allowed from one biennium to the next biennium.Carryover credits from the previous Biennium are automatically activated when an agent pays their one-time biennium Continuance fee of $20.00.
- We are classified as non-company/non agency provider
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2015-2016 BIENNIUM
The Virginia Insurance Continuing Education Board has changed some of the requirements and deadlines for both resident and non-resident agents. The changes outlined below will simplify the administrative process for the agent to comply with the continuing education requirements.
• The nonrefundable Continuance fee has been increased to $20. It must be paid by both resident and nonresident agents and the fees must be received by Pearson VUE by November 30, 2016.
• Virginia residents must complete the proper courses on or before November 30, 2016, or file the appropriate exemption or waiver request with all required documents, and pay the nonrefundable $20 Continuance fee.
• Agents must complete at least three credit hours of Ethics in each biennium. No more than 75 percent of the required credits may be obtained from courses sponsored by insurance companies or agencies. Please remember that Insurance Law and Regulations credits will count toward Ethics credits.
• Early November 2016, noncompliant agents will receive from the Bureau of Insurance (“Bureau”) a written notice of impending termination. Agents will have a 31-day period (beginning on December 1, 2016) as a final opportunity to correct any CE deficiencies by completing the required coursework and/or paying the fee.
• Agents who fail to complete all requirements by January 3, 2017, will have their license’s terminated effective February 15, 2017.
• Agents who have completed all continuing education course or exemption requirements by December 31 (or the next working day thereafter if December 31 falls on a weekend, of the following year) but failed to demonstrate proof of compliance by failing to pay the continuance fee imposed by the Board shall be permitted to pay such a continuance fee for an additional period of time, until the close of business on January 31 (or the next working day) but only if the agent pays, in addition to the continuance fee, a late filing penalty of $100, which must be paid electronically at www.VirginiaInsuranceCE.com. No agent whose proof of compliance is received during this final period shall be considered in compliance with the continuing education requirements unless the continuance fee and the late filing penalty described herein are paid by the close of business on January 31 (or the next working day).
• Proctor Certification is not required if the self-study examination is being administered at a professional testing center. Prior Board approval of the testing center is required.
• Providers must submit course completion rosters and distribute course completion certificates within 20 calendar days of the course offering for all Virginia licensees.
Virginia Course Intro Statement
*Taking Exams Online
- Exam must be proctored by a disinterested third party. Definition of Disinterested Third Party: The examination may be proctored by a notary, the librarian at a public library, a lawyer, a corporate training department, a Supervisor, an instructor, an approved test administration service, Human Resources or Education Dept personnel, an Office Manager, a person with a professional designation such as but not limited to a CPCU Designation, a person in any supervisory position to an agent, personnel at a local school: Guidance counselor, professor, teacher or Clergy, a Local Course Sponsor - a public list can be found at http://www.aicpcu.org/corporate/SponsorsClassListings.htm
- A proctor cannot be a co-worker, relative, friend, or an acquaintance, the proctor must be a disinterested party over the age of 18 years and unrelated to the student.
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam, CLOSED BOOK Final.
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the "Student Certification" and the "Proctor Certification" forms must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and completed & signed by both the student & the proctor.
- After the "Certifications" have been filled out and signed, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of these "Certifications", the student will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was successfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
- IF the student fails the final exam, a brand new exam will be available.
|All content copyright © 1974-2019, Real Estate License Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the trademarks CFP®, Certified Financial PlannerTM and XSMLLOGO certification marks in the U.S., which it awards to individual who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.