|Overnight Continuing Education
Insurance School since 1974
Self study insurance CE courses since 1974 by C.E. Credits, Inc.
Approved by 47 individual state Departments of Insurance
Top agents' choice|
Over 4 million
| Free Info
| Why RELSTONE®
| Contact Us
- “I actually enjoyed this course!” Corinne W, Phoenix, AZ – Nov 12, 2018
- “I enjoyed reading the material and found it both interesting and applicable to work and every day life.” Gary L Wingo, Alpharetta, GA – Nov 5, 2018
- “Relstone makes the requirement of continuing education more convenient to the busy agent. I highly recommend Relstone to my fellow agent community.
” Wensi G, Bronx, NY – Oct 30, 2018
- “Recommended by a friend, great choice!” Ashley Ford, Cypress, TX – Oct 29, 2018
- “Comprehensive course materials prepares you well for exam.” Byron Glover, Brentwood, TN – Oct 29, 2018
- “Straight forward questions, it doesnt become an exam of memorization.” Harold S, Cave Creek, AZ – Aug 25, 2018
- “Relstone course refresh added my knowledge on Insurance code, ethics and law.” Villaflor F. D, Honolulu, HI – Aug 22, 2018
- “Relstone course was computer friendly and very helpful.” Robert Louis Higginbotham, Baton Rouge, LA – Aug 21, 2018
- “Thank you for a good educational experience.” Michael S, Statesboro, GA – Aug 20, 2018
- “Very helpful CPF ethics review course. I was able to complete my CE requirement in a very timely manner. Thank you.
Note: Please note that my state of residence is NY not CA as erroneously indicated above. ” Deborah J. E, Irvington, CA – Aug 16, 2018
- “Very comprehensive and easy to follow. Will definitely be using Relstone Overnight CE for my future needs.” Godfrey E John, Valley Stream, NY – Aug 11, 2018
- “Study materials are excellent” Stephen Donella, Holmes Beach, FL – Aug 10, 2018
- “The material is clear and comprehensive and the exams are reflective of the coursework. Overnight CE is the way to go!” Godfrey E John, Valley Stream, NY – Aug 6, 2018
- “good course very comprehensive hard course ” Keith A Karwacki, Manchester, NH – Aug 6, 2018
- “The material was helpful and the practice was worth while” David L, Bethlehem, PA – Aug 6, 2018
- “Love it!” Kay M, Wailuku, HI – Aug 3, 2018
- “Well done!” Jeffrey H, Katy, TX – Jul 31, 2018
- “I highly recommend this course.” Angela D, Atlanta, GA – Jul 31, 2018
- “I enjoyed the course studies and the structured text assignments.
The knowledge gained from the course was very in depth and helped clarify basic legal terminology. I truly learned a lot from the studies.
It helped me to be more knowledgeable with” Ander S. Graham, Jefferson, TX – Jul 26, 2018
- “I am very satisfied with your professionalism and with your employees knowledge in handling of my CE hours needs. Thank you!” Isabel Garcia, Miami, FL – Jul 22, 2018
- “Strongly Recommend them!!” Joseph Berrojo, Tampa, FL – Jul 22, 2018
- “This went more smoothly than I thought. The course work was clear. I liked how I was able to do this at home, on my own schedule.” John Unice, Orem, UT – Jul 20, 2018
- “Every thing you need to pass the exam is covered in the four lessons. If you can answer the questions at the end of each lesson, then you will easily pass the exam. ” Eric S, Baton Rouge, LA – Jul 18, 2018
- “Course was prepared in very easy to follow and able to get a good review of the material. ” Chris G, Lenexa, KS – Jul 13, 2018
- “The material provided is everything you need to know to pass the test. If you know the answers to the Chapter questions you will easily pass the exam!!!” Eric S, Baton Rouge, LA – Jul 13, 2018
- “Great read. Excellent refresher!” Landis B, Hurst, TX – Jul 11, 2018
- “Quick, simple, and smooth” Nylacya Gordon, Baton Rouge, LA – Jul 6, 2018
- “Very smooth and simple process! Thanks” Nylacya G, Baton Rouge, LA – Jun 30, 2018
- “Relstone course was very helpful and computer friendly.” Leola Jackson Edwards, Baton Rouge, LA – Jun 30, 2018
- “Thank you Relstone for being available when I needed support. I also appreciated your professional manner. See you in two years!” Lou J Handsford, Port Saint Lucie, FL – Jun 30, 2018
- “Easy to comprehend information!” Luis Z, Brentwood, CA – Jun 29, 2018
- “Lots of studying yields good results.” Matthew Kunz, Milton, GA – Jun 29, 2018
- “Very informative” David E. Pennington Iii, Dalton, GA – Jun 29, 2018
- “Very good course to recommend.” Erica Trahan, Lafayette, LA – Jun 27, 2018
- “Great course material. Great option for CE.” Reed Preston, Baton Rouge, LA – Apr 23, 2018
- “Great information, so helpful!” Jeffery S. Bartkowiak, Phoenix, AZ – Apr 21, 2018
- “Year after year Relstone has the courses I need to keep my C.E. current and to do so at an affordable price. Thanks again!” Robert M Kurz, Boise, ID – Apr 21, 2018
- “Thanks for a well designed course at an affordable price!” Robert M K, Boise, ID – Apr 21, 2018
- “Thank you, Thank you. ” Lorren Bryant, Carrboro, NC – Apr 19, 2018
- “Very easy to understand enjoyed the fact.” Mona Murry, Boyce, LA – Apr 16, 2018
- “Its wonderful to see a continuing education company who gets it. ” Ivo Roberts, Gretna, LA – Apr 13, 2018
- “Easy and simple process from start to finish.” Alvin Shepherd, New Orleans, LA – Apr 11, 2018
- “Easy and clear understandable questions. Loved it!!” Alvin Shepherd, New Orleans, LA – Apr 11, 2018
- “Liked the course very much.” Mona Murry, Boyce, LA – Apr 8, 2018
Relstone takes a boring subject and makes it as interesting as possible” Diana Lynn D, Key West, FL – Apr 7, 2018
- “It was simple and easy to get through” Sean Bolden, Richland Hills, TX – Jan 5, 2018
- “I found the materials knowledgeable and relatable to what I currently doing.” Taynay L, Brooklyn, NY – Jan 1, 2018
- “The course reading material was very easy to follow.” Tyra S, Baton Rouge, LA – Dec 29, 2017
- “The agents/service representatives are knowledgeable” Taynay L, Brooklyn, NY – Dec 29, 2017
- “It is right to the point and a representative is always ready to help you when you call.” Paul Andre Rene, Winter Garden, FL – Dec 26, 2017
- “Great course, very informative and interesting to read” William R, Brooklyn, NY – Dec 19, 2017
- “The technology worked well no glitches. Directions were clear. Content was represented in the exam no curve balls.” Jeanette Kenny, Council Bluffs, IA – Dec 19, 2017
- “Very good presentation - easy to follow and logical.
” Robert F, West Chicago, IL – Dec 15, 2017
- “Easy and quick way to get CE! Very straightforward.” Jeffrey K, Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 14, 2017
- “Program worked well, questions were clear..” Stephen Humphers, Hilo, HI – Dec 13, 2017
- “Always have good luck and Rosa is the best” Michael Eugene Long, Sebastopol, CA – Dec 12, 2017
- “Great review of information on ethics. Fair exam” Jeanette Kenny, Council Bluffs, IA – Dec 7, 2017
- “Courses were delivered quickly and I have always counted on them. ” David C, Brooklyn, NY – Dec 5, 2017
- “Great system” Paul R, New York, NY – Dec 2, 2017
- “information was well organized and informative.” Russell T George, Chandler, AZ – Nov 28, 2017
Talk directly to experienced insurance CE experts 7 am - 10 pm PST, M-F
Order Online or Call Toll Free! (800) 729-0207
Llame Gratis! Hablamos Espanol Appel Gratuit! Nous Parlons Francais
– Oklahoma –
Insurance School of Oklahoma, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #E040
If you have a CFP® Certificate, Click Here for CFP® Renewal Info.
Save Your Oklahoma Insurance License!
...Only $39 to $199!
- All 24 Hours (for OK Agents) Approved Insurance Continuing Education, Including Ethics and Legislative Updates to Renew Your OK Insurance License!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- All of the Oklahoma Insurance Continuing Education Requirements are covered!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your Oklahoma insurance CE courses below, for Online or Priority Mail Printed Textbook Delivery
Fast Online or Priority Mail Delivery! - Finish Quickly and Easily!
State of Oklahoma Department of Insurance Requirements
- All resident agents/producers, CSRs and adjusters are required to complete continuing education biennially
- The license term is every 2 years ending on the last day of the licensees birth month.
- Agents/Producers with an exception of Title and Aircraft Title Producers are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education including 3 hours of ethics and 2 hours of legislative updates.
- Title and Aircraft Title Producers will be required to complete 16 hours of continuing education including 2 hours of ethics and 2 hours of legislative updates.
- Customer Service Representatives will be required to complete 13 hours of cont ed including 3 hours Ethics.
- Adjusters also required 24 hours CE including 3 hours in Ethics (Unfortunately, we do not offer these course credits)
- Self-Study final exams are closed-book. Producers may not refer to the course material while the exam is in progress. If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, students have unlimited number of retakes.
- Self-Study Requirements: Students must read the course material and answer each set of end-of-chapter quizzes with a score of at least 70 percent prior to taking a closed-book final exam.
- Courses are repeatable; as long as these are not to be taken for credit more than once within 2-years from the original completion date.
- An excess of 6 credit hours may be carried forward to next renewal period.
- Course provider reports course completion using SBS-NAIC WebPortal for the state of Oklahoma.
- Please Note: The CE credit hours must be posted prior to the agents' expiration date and prior to the renewal of the insurance license(s). Providers have 10 days to report the CE completions, so please plan accordingly to avoid a lapse in licensure.
*Taking Exams Online*
- Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party (closed book exam).
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
|All content copyright © 1974-2018, Real Estate License Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the trademarks CFP®, Certified Financial PlannerTM and XSMLLOGO certification marks in the U.S., which it awards to individual who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.