|Overnight Continuing Education
Insurance School since 1974
Self study insurance CE courses since 1974 by C.E. Credits, Inc.
Approved by 47 individual state Departments of Insurance
Top agents' choice|
Over 4 million
| Free Info
| Why RELSTONE®
| Contact Us
- “Great course material. Great option for CE.” Reed Preston, Baton Rouge, LA – Apr 23, 2018
- “Great information, so helpful!” Jeffery S. Bartkowiak, Phoenix, AZ – Apr 21, 2018
- “Year after year Relstone has the courses I need to keep my C.E. current and to do so at an affordable price. Thanks again!” Robert M Kurz, Boise, ID – Apr 21, 2018
- “Thanks for a well designed course at an affordable price!” Robert M K, Boise, ID – Apr 21, 2018
- “Thank you, Thank you. ” Lorren Bryant, Carrboro, NC – Apr 19, 2018
- “Very easy to understand enjoyed the fact.” Mona Murry, Boyce, LA – Apr 16, 2018
- “Its wonderful to see a continuing education company who gets it. ” Ivo Roberts, Gretna, LA – Apr 13, 2018
- “Easy and simple process from start to finish.” Alvin Shepherd, New Orleans, LA – Apr 11, 2018
- “Easy and clear understandable questions. Loved it!!” Alvin Shepherd, New Orleans, LA – Apr 11, 2018
- “Liked the course very much.” Mona Murry, Boyce, LA – Apr 8, 2018
Relstone takes a boring subject and makes it as interesting as possible” Diana Lynn D, Key West, FL – Apr 7, 2018
- “It was simple and easy to get through” Sean Bolden, Richland Hills, TX – Jan 5, 2018
- “I found the materials knowledgeable and relatable to what I currently doing.” Taynay L, Brooklyn, NY – Jan 1, 2018
- “The course reading material was very easy to follow.” Tyra S, Baton Rouge, LA – Dec 29, 2017
- “The agents/service representatives are knowledgeable” Taynay L, Brooklyn, NY – Dec 29, 2017
- “It is right to the point and a representative is always ready to help you when you call.” Paul Andre Rene, Winter Garden, FL – Dec 26, 2017
- “Great course, very informative and interesting to read” William R, Brooklyn, NY – Dec 19, 2017
- “The technology worked well no glitches. Directions were clear. Content was represented in the exam no curve balls.” Jeanette Kenny, Council Bluffs, IA – Dec 19, 2017
- “Very good presentation - easy to follow and logical.
” Robert F, West Chicago, IL – Dec 15, 2017
- “Easy and quick way to get CE! Very straightforward.” Jeffrey K, Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 14, 2017
- “Program worked well, questions were clear..” Stephen Humphers, Hilo, HI – Dec 13, 2017
- “Always have good luck and Rosa is the best” Michael Eugene Long, Sebastopol, CA – Dec 12, 2017
- “Great review of information on ethics. Fair exam” Jeanette Kenny, Council Bluffs, IA – Dec 7, 2017
- “Courses were delivered quickly and I have always counted on them. ” David C, Brooklyn, NY – Dec 5, 2017
- “Great system” Paul R, New York, NY – Dec 2, 2017
- “information was well organized and informative.” Russell T George, Chandler, AZ – Nov 28, 2017
- “Great way to pick up credits for renewal of the CFP.” Larry Eisenzimer, Las Vegas, NV – Aug 7, 2017
- “Love your program and study material.” Santos Portillo, Houston, TX – Jul 28, 2017
- “Very comprehensive but easy to follow format for review” Michael Hlavin, Glenview, IL – Jul 28, 2017
- “piece of cake” Dale Bowen, Camden, AR – Jul 25, 2017
- “Ordered the hard copy of the ethics booklet and exam. Prompt delivery was made and took the exam on line. Very good experience ” David P, Coral Springs, FL – Jul 21, 2017
- “Very convenient and helpful!” Angela Devenyns, Mccalla, AL – Jul 20, 2017
- “Clear articles and helpful questions along the way. Thank you for these courses.” Lucille Ramirez G, Edinburg, TX – Jul 19, 2017
- “Thank you, Relstone! You made the completion of my continuing education simple and straightforward. Your system works very well!” Lucille Ramirez G, Edinburg, TX – Jul 19, 2017
- “Great and efficient way to get required credits” Devon Young, Manchester, MO – Jul 7, 2017
- “It was easy to speak with the customer service agent on the phone. She was very helpful in making sure i ordered the right course and the guidelines associated with my state. I am very pleased with Relstone. Thank you so much” Whitney Wright, Alpharetta, GA – Jul 7, 2017
- “Well put together - covers key aspects of the subject matter. Easy to understand. ” Harold C. H, Parsippany, NJ – Jul 5, 2017
- “This Ethics exam captures the essence of what the ethical responsibilities are of the CFP. It gets to the heart of a CFPs obligation to his/her clients.” John C, Mt Prospect, IL – Jul 5, 2017
- “Rock on” Peter M, Atlanta, GA – Jun 30, 2017
- “Have used the service for several years -- very, very satisfied.” Alfred Papa, Monroeville, PA – May 25, 2017
- “Great resource for CEs!!!” Roderick D, Pittsburgh, PA – May 24, 2017
- “Great study guide and fair exam. I'd do it again!” Peter Curnin, Doraville, GA – May 23, 2017
- “Have used this for over 10 years” Cathie Uustal Tedesco, Fort Lauderdale, FL – May 15, 2017
- “Wonderful refresher. Clear and concise. ” Christopher S. Z, Wailuku, HI – May 10, 2017
- “The course was easy to purchase download and start. Very nice experience!” John Malloy, Delray Beach, FL – May 9, 2017
- “Great course. Easy to use and right price makes this an obvious choice. Would I use it again? I did. This is my second renewal using Relstone.” Gregory Lee Goodrich, Ft Worth, TX – Apr 30, 2017
- “Really easy to understand. I would definitely recommend to others.” Yeni Martinez, Miami Lakes, FL – Apr 25, 2017
- “Great service, dependable. Have been using Relstone for more than 10 years. Gold standard!” Edwin P C, Marina, CA – Apr 24, 2017
- “Well written and the exam was very fair.” Laura A, Saint Augustine, FL – Apr 21, 2017
- “Finding Relstone when I only had a couple of months to renew my license was a great find. ” John M, Chicago, IL – Apr 20, 2017
- “Thank you Relstone for providing an affordable,easy way to sign up, review and take an exam for continuing Education hours. ” Shannon Renn, Norcross, GA – Apr 19, 2017
- “I HAVE USED THIS CO FOR 2 TIMES IN 4 YEARS I RECOMMEND TO ANY AGENT TAKING CONTINUED EDUCATION HRS . ” Mukesh K Shroff, Dacula, GA – Apr 16, 2017
- “I WILL BE BACK FOR ADDITIONAL CE CLASSES” John M, Chicago, IL – Apr 15, 2017
- “Taking the class on line was easy, It allowed me to proceed at my own pace.” John M, Chicago, IL – Apr 13, 2017
- “I would highly recommend this course and company to anyone needing continuing education credits or just as a learning tool!” Arnitrice J, Kennesaw, GA – Feb 22, 2017
- “very good course, well presented” Gail S. Johnson, Covington, TN – Feb 22, 2017
- “Very educational.” Rene J. Espinosa, Miami, FL – Feb 19, 2017
- “Really helpful to have someone answer the phone immediately and talk to you... I dont know their hours but I called early Monday morning and even late Sunday night and reached a live person after a couple rings each time!” David H, Friendswood, TX – Feb 13, 2017
- “Very detailed and comprehensive. ” Carey Qualls, Flowery Branch, GA – Feb 12, 2017
- “I really do like the CE format. It is easy to follow and very efficient. I would recommend this format to others without a doubt.” Lynette Anderson, Fairburn, GA – Feb 11, 2017
Talk directly to experienced insurance CE experts 7 am - 10 pm PST, M-F
Order Online or Call Toll Free! (800) 729-0207
Llame Gratis! Hablamos Espanol Appel Gratuit! Nous Parlons Francais
– Virginia –
Insurance School of Virginia, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #124167
If you have a CFP® Certificate, Click Here for CFP® Renewal Info.
Save Your Virginia Insurance License!
- Finish 16 Hours of Continuing Education with only ONE easy self-study course!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your Virginia insurance CE courses below, for Online or Priority Mail Delivery
Fast Online or Priority Mail Delivery! - Finish Quickly and Easily!
State of Virginia Department of Insurance Requirements
“COMPLIANCE WITH CE” means completing the proper required courses (if you are a resident) on or before November 30, 2016, or filing the appropriate exemption or waiver request with all required documents, and paying the $20 Continuance fee. The $20 Continuance fee must be paid by both resident and nonresident agents and the fees must be received by Pearson VUE by November 30, 2016.
- 16 hours are required for producers who hold only one type of license every 2 years (biennium), Including 3 hours in Ethics (which may include Virginia laws and regulations)
- 24 hours are required for producers who hold two types of licenses every 2 years, Including 3 hours Ethics &/or Laws/Regulations. At least 8 hours must come from each line of insurance they hold.
- Resident and non-resident agents or consultants who hold one or more of the following lines or qualifications must meet the Virginia CE requirements:
Health / Life & Annuities / Life & Health Consultant / Property & Casualty / Property & Casualty Consultant / Personal Lines / Title
Under the following conditions individuals holding more than one qualification still only need to complete a TOTAL of 16 hours of approved CE courses each biennium:
- Individuals holding an agent license for both the Life & Annuities and Health
- Individuals holding an agent license for the Life & Annuities and/or Health
- Individuals holding an agent license for the Property & Casualty
- Rosters are submitted via the Internet Using Vertafore Website Portal (as long as we the school, has received the Student & Proctor Certification by mail, Email or, Facsimile transmission within seven days of course completion)
- Self-Study Tests must be monitored. The test witness/proctor cannot be a co-worker, relative, friend, or an acquaintance, the proctor must be a disinterested party over the age of 18 years and unrelated to the student.
- Courses are repeatable every biennium, the next one ending on 11/30/2016
- Licensees can carry over unlimited excess credits to the next biennium. Carryover credit is only allowed from one biennium to the next biennium.Carryover credits from the previous Biennium are automatically activated when an agent pays their one-time biennium Continuance fee of $20.00.
- We are classified as non-company/non agency provider
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2015-2016 BIENNIUM
The Virginia Insurance Continuing Education Board has changed some of the requirements and deadlines for both resident and non-resident agents. The changes outlined below will simplify the administrative process for the agent to comply with the continuing education requirements.
• The nonrefundable Continuance fee has been increased to $20. It must be paid by both resident and nonresident agents and the fees must be received by Pearson VUE by November 30, 2016.
• Virginia residents must complete the proper courses on or before November 30, 2016, or file the appropriate exemption or waiver request with all required documents, and pay the nonrefundable $20 Continuance fee.
• Agents must complete at least three credit hours of Ethics in each biennium. No more than 75 percent of the required credits may be obtained from courses sponsored by insurance companies or agencies. Please remember that Insurance Law and Regulations credits will count toward Ethics credits.
• Early November 2016, noncompliant agents will receive from the Bureau of Insurance (“Bureau”) a written notice of impending termination. Agents will have a 31-day period (beginning on December 1, 2016) as a final opportunity to correct any CE deficiencies by completing the required coursework and/or paying the fee.
• Agents who fail to complete all requirements by January 3, 2017, will have their license’s terminated effective February 15, 2017.
• Agents who have completed all continuing education course or exemption requirements by December 31 (or the next working day thereafter if December 31 falls on a weekend, of the following year) but failed to demonstrate proof of compliance by failing to pay the continuance fee imposed by the Board shall be permitted to pay such a continuance fee for an additional period of time, until the close of business on January 31 (or the next working day) but only if the agent pays, in addition to the continuance fee, a late filing penalty of $100, which must be paid electronically at www.VirginiaInsuranceCE.com. No agent whose proof of compliance is received during this final period shall be considered in compliance with the continuing education requirements unless the continuance fee and the late filing penalty described herein are paid by the close of business on January 31 (or the next working day).
• Proctor Certification is not required if the self-study examination is being administered at a professional testing center. Prior Board approval of the testing center is required.
• Providers must submit course completion rosters and distribute course completion certificates within 20 calendar days of the course offering for all Virginia licensees.
Virginia Course Intro Statement
*Taking Exams Online
- Exam must be proctored by a disinterested third party. Definition of Disinterested Third Party: The examination may be proctored by a notary, the librarian at a public library, a lawyer, a corporate training department, a Supervisor, an instructor, an approved test administration service, Human Resources or Education Dept personnel, an Office Manager, a person with a professional designation such as but not limited to a CPCU Designation, a person in any supervisory position to an agent, personnel at a local school: Guidance counselor, professor, teacher or Clergy, a Local Course Sponsor - a public list can be found at http://www.aicpcu.org/corporate/SponsorsClassListings.htm
- A proctor cannot be a co-worker, relative, friend, or an acquaintance, the proctor must be a disinterested party over the age of 18 years and unrelated to the student.
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam, CLOSED BOOK Final.
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the "Student Certification" and the "Proctor Certification" forms must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and completed & signed by both the student & the proctor.
- After the "Certifications" have been filled out and signed, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of these "Certifications", the student will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was successfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
- IF the student fails the final exam, a brand new exam will be available.
|All content copyright © 1974-2018, Real Estate License Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the trademarks CFP®, Certified Financial PlannerTM and XSMLLOGO certification marks in the U.S., which it awards to individual who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.